Freedom Hangs Like Heaven.

So the other day I found out that Iron and Wine are coming here in Vienna. I was super excited to hear that I can finally get to go and see Sam Beam. I am hopeing and looking foward to hearing and seeing him live, one of his newer songs ''Biting Your Tail'' the lyrics of this song inspire me. I have been a fan of Iron and Wine for atleast 5 years now and for about 4 years I have been really wanting to go to a concert of his and now it is finally going to happen! I bought my ticket this afternoon!

Now the marathon of listening to Iron and Wine begins! Since I hear the venue is small maybe I can get close and maybe get a meet and greet session......just throwing out a really lovely thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job Hunting in Vienna as a Student.

Blog Break is OVER!

Here's to the New Year and New Beginnings!