Freedom Hangs Like Heaven.

So the other day I found out that Iron and Wine are coming here in Vienna. I was super excited to hear that I can finally get to go and see Sam Beam. I am hopeing and looking foward to hearing and seeing him live, one of his newer songs ''Biting Your Tail'' the lyrics of this song inspire me. I have been a fan of Iron and Wine for atleast 5 years now and for about 4 years I have been really wanting to go to a concert of his and now it is finally going to happen! I bought my ticket this afternoon!

Now the marathon of listening to Iron and Wine begins! Since I hear the venue is small maybe I can get close and maybe get a meet and greet session......just throwing out a really lovely thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing Your Student in Vienna Austria. (Important information you need to know)

It's time to heat up some new American Schnitzel!

Ice Skating, Cupcakes, and Headaches.