Welcome

Hello to empty cyber-space!

Thank you for visiting my blog.

The vision I have for this blog, and that is basically a place I can come to when I am bored and need an outlet. The main thing I would like to cover in this blog is living in another country than my own, traveling, studying in another city, FOOD, and the beautiful area that I know live in.

Basically the things I would want to read about someone else's blog. I know when I wanted to move to Vienna if I didn't have the help and support of my amazing boyfriend I don't think I could make my life long dream of living and studying in Europe reality. Going on-line looking for some kind of support or advise from a person that had done so before was difficult for me to find. So I hope that maybe I could be that person I was looking for, for another person out there that is living or want to live my dream as well.

I don't wish for this to get a butt load of viewers if anything I don't even expect anybody to read it, but if it can create inspiration, hope, or maybe a future dream that would be fantastic!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing Your Student in Vienna Austria. (Important information you need to know)

Ice Skating, Cupcakes, and Headaches.

Job Hunting in Vienna as a Student.