Let's Have a Shindig!

This past Sunday I had thrown my boyfriend's mother a belated birthday dinner party, due to the recent travels we have not been able to celebrate. So that meant me in a crazed rush to buy everything, clean my small apartment, bake, cook and decorate. I also recently have purchased a small two person sofa so that was another highlight of this past weekend.

Now I am proud to say that everything went off without a hitch and now here to share some photos of my lovely creation.








That's going to be about it for today. One more note before I close up shop, the weather right now in Vienna is quite lovely it makes me fall in love with Fall. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job Hunting in Vienna as a Student.

Blog Break is OVER!

Here's to the New Year and New Beginnings!