Let's Have a Shindig!

This past Sunday I had thrown my boyfriend's mother a belated birthday dinner party, due to the recent travels we have not been able to celebrate. So that meant me in a crazed rush to buy everything, clean my small apartment, bake, cook and decorate. I also recently have purchased a small two person sofa so that was another highlight of this past weekend.

Now I am proud to say that everything went off without a hitch and now here to share some photos of my lovely creation.








That's going to be about it for today. One more note before I close up shop, the weather right now in Vienna is quite lovely it makes me fall in love with Fall. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing Your Student in Vienna Austria. (Important information you need to know)

It's time to heat up some new American Schnitzel!

Job Hunting in Vienna as a Student.