An Unforgettable Weekend.

This past Friday my lovely boyfriend and I went out on a very interesting date. We went to a dinner that was being hosted in a catering service's test kitchen and the tables were intergrated into parts of the kitchen that was not being needed. It was an eight course meal and all organic, made right in front of you to see. It was hosted by Adventure Catering Vienna to get more information or wanting to attend go to Chef's Table . The links are only in German.

It was a lovely evening and just out of this world food. They also served a different wine every course and there were eight of them, and when arriving you are also given a glass of champagne, if you are not one to drink much they also had a variety of very delicious natural juices. It was probably one of the best meals I have ever had. If I could I would go back again or atleast try to be friends with the chef. Now being that it was eight courses and everything was being made right in front of us we arrived at 6:30 and left around 11:45 so it certainly is not for a person that like a lot of food on one plate and like to eat at a fast pace. Even though portions were small I was so full I could not eat anything more.


The rest of my weekend was filled with a Friends Marathon and scary movies. Since the weather has recently been dropping off in Vienna it makes staying inside easier and easier. Today is Halloween and I have to admit I am somewhat sad about not celebrating it. When I was younger my dad, a neighbor kid and I would have a small haunted house in front of my house. Every year it got bigger and bigger, we did so for almost 4 years. Now here in Vienna, Halloween is not so much a hyped up thing as it is over in the States I miss seeing kids in costumes and decoration. Even though I think I hear some of the children in my building running up and down the stair trying to scary each other.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and a Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Break is OVER!

Job Hunting in Vienna as a Student.

Here's to the New Year and New Beginnings!