Another Wonderful Day!

Today in Vienna, the weather was supreme. Not cold, warm and sunny! Today my boyfriend has taken me out on a suprise date, and had a nice afternoon planned out. Since he asked me not to eat lunch and we were meeting up with each other around lunch time I knew eating lunch was part of the plan but I had no idea what and where. I love suprises!

So we then took the metro to Alte Donau and at this time I had two good guess what he had planned, and he was telling me it was nothing fancy or special just a relaxing atmosphere, to be honest I would have been happy eating ice pops with our feet in the water under a tree.

My boyfriend had rented a TWO gear electric boat and had a small picnic which was great.

I had enjoyed the beautiful spring day and the lovely sun since the winter has not really done anything as of a tan goes.

This week is certainly been filled with tons of fun and I am certainly content.

Now must figure out what to wear in Budapest and get started on my packing, and get to bed since I will be waking up at 5:45 a.m. tomorrow.

Have a great Easter weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing Your Student in Vienna Austria. (Important information you need to know)

It's time to heat up some new American Schnitzel!

Ice Skating, Cupcakes, and Headaches.