Friends, Empanadas, and Budepest.

Recently I have been on Easter Break. This week has been filled with so many activities with my friends, and I can be the first one to say that it has been so much fun.


We have gone to Naschmarkt, and a few Asian Stores in the area looking around buying a few needed ingredients, since my friend K told me she would teach how to make Empanadas. So we planned a small cooking and dinner party K, our friend O, and I.
 I have not had one day to do nothing, my feet are hurting and wishing right now for a good foot rub. The past three days I have done my fair share of walking looking at tea, spices, the inner city and a bit of Prater.



K and I worked very hard for these yummy empanadas, about 3 hours! Everything was made from scratch and authentic, while K is from South America so it was her special recipie. I love cooking with other people, it creates a light atmosphere and very relaxing. I am so glad that we are becoming more active with one another and this Easter Break has given us enough time in the days with no German Classes.  Certainly I have been doing my fair share of studying so I feel more confident but I see small progress.
                        This Friday the girls and I are planning a short trip to Budapest, Hungary for one night and we all looking foward to our trip together. So hopefully after Easter I will post about Easter and of coarse our trip with pictures!  I wish all my dear readers a good break, Easter and to enjoy the wonderful spring weather that is here!                                                                                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing Your Student in Vienna Austria. (Important information you need to know)

It's time to heat up some new American Schnitzel!

Job Hunting in Vienna as a Student.