God Willin' and the Creek don't rise.

Today is my friend's wedding. I can finally say that we picked a gift and not only am I happy with the gift, I am also happy that the price is much less than expected.

O and I had gone over to Donau Zentrum and bought a FONDUE set for the happy couple. It came up to be 13,30 Euros per person. I think this is a ''classical'' wedding gift because it is not something you can find horriable ugly and be stuck with putting it somewhere in your house or e-baying it off. It is something you can choose to use when you are entertaining or just want to have a fun meal together, and it doesn't really take too much space up in your closet.  But my goodness to get to that was not an easy task.



Okay now I have to rush and get ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job Hunting in Vienna as a Student.

Blog Break is OVER!

Here's to the New Year and New Beginnings!