God Willin' and the Creek don't rise.

Today is my friend's wedding. I can finally say that we picked a gift and not only am I happy with the gift, I am also happy that the price is much less than expected.

O and I had gone over to Donau Zentrum and bought a FONDUE set for the happy couple. It came up to be 13,30 Euros per person. I think this is a ''classical'' wedding gift because it is not something you can find horriable ugly and be stuck with putting it somewhere in your house or e-baying it off. It is something you can choose to use when you are entertaining or just want to have a fun meal together, and it doesn't really take too much space up in your closet.  But my goodness to get to that was not an easy task.



Okay now I have to rush and get ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing Your Student in Vienna Austria. (Important information you need to know)

It's time to heat up some new American Schnitzel!

Ice Skating, Cupcakes, and Headaches.