Just because.

So tonight some girls from my German class and I are going to Millenium City to go and see the movie Gulliver's Travels, with Jack Black.

I know some people are not so much a fan of Jack Black, but ever since School of Rock. I do believe Jack Black can be slapstick comedy, but we all need that sometimes. I remember when School of Rock came out, it was one of those movies that I watched frequently as a young teen.



Only a few more days until Prague! I am getting more and more excited to finally be somewhere new and do a little bit of traveling. It will be a nice change of scenery just maybe a tad bit cold.

Anyhow, I don't really have anything to add now since my day was just mainly being comfortable and enjoying the day with my boyfriend. Hope everyone is having a comfortable weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing Your Student in Vienna Austria. (Important information you need to know)

It's time to heat up some new American Schnitzel!

Job Hunting in Vienna as a Student.