Just because.

So tonight some girls from my German class and I are going to Millenium City to go and see the movie Gulliver's Travels, with Jack Black.

I know some people are not so much a fan of Jack Black, but ever since School of Rock. I do believe Jack Black can be slapstick comedy, but we all need that sometimes. I remember when School of Rock came out, it was one of those movies that I watched frequently as a young teen.



Only a few more days until Prague! I am getting more and more excited to finally be somewhere new and do a little bit of traveling. It will be a nice change of scenery just maybe a tad bit cold.

Anyhow, I don't really have anything to add now since my day was just mainly being comfortable and enjoying the day with my boyfriend. Hope everyone is having a comfortable weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job Hunting in Vienna as a Student.

Blog Break is OVER!

Here's to the New Year and New Beginnings!